Sipology by Steeped Tea is a Canadian-based direct sales company focused on loose-leaf teas, available in both the United States and Canada. If you’re used to drinking bagged tea, loose leaf tea takes it up a notch. Bagged tea is to hot dogs, as loose leaf tea is to steak. Bagged tea is the tea dust and remnants left over after packaging the higher quality loose leaf tea. You’ll notice the difference in the flavor profiles and the ability to brew many of the varieties 2-3 times without losing flavor. Check out my guide of some of the top Sipology tea gifts for the holidays.
Top Sipology Tea Gifts
Make Your Own Tea Collection
Not sure what flavors or tea types your tea-loving friend enjoys? The Make Your Own Tea Collection allows you to select 6 of Sipology’s most popular teas, along with 50 steeping sacks. Includes choices for both caffeine and caffeine-free options.
My personal favorites: La La Lavender, Peppy Peppermint, Earl Grey de la Creme, and Peach Schnapps!
Tea Beginner’s Collection
Perfect for introducing your loved ones to loose leaf tea, the Tea Beginner’s Collection. This tea gift collection includes my three absolute favorite Sipology teas, along with a double-walled cup perfect for hot or cold drinks and an infuser for brewing right away. Earl Grey De La Crème was the first tea from Sipology by Steeped Tea and my absolute go-to hot and cold. Just a classic tea with a hint of creaminess without the calories or dairy.
– Double Bubble Cup
– Earl Grey De La Crème, Black Tea (2.65 oz, 75 g)
– Peppy Peppermint, Herbal Tea (1.76 oz, 50 g)
– Cookie Dough, Pu’erh Tea (2.65 oz, 75 g)
– Perfect Cup Infuser (Steeped Teal)
Perfect for the wine and sangria lover in your life. Pair with a bottle of wine for a complete done-for-you sangria kit.
– Choice of any two Sangria Mixers
– Teacanter (51 fl oz, 1.5 L)
– 1 Pot of Tea Spoon
Available Sangria Mixers: Cherry Sangria, Citrus Mint Sangria, Cranberry Rose Sangria, Hawaiian Pineapple Sangria, Juicy Blackberry Sangria, and Winter Sangria
Kombucha Starter Collection
Brewing your own kombucha has never been easier, especially with this kit that contains (almost) everything you need to brew your first batch. Just add sugar, and you’ll be on your way to crafting your own flavors for a fraction of the cost of store-bought bottles.
Something for Yourself
24 Steeps Tea Collection
While the 24 Steeps Collection makes a great gift on its own, I want to highlight a few additional uses:
- Advent Calendar – With 24 teas, there is one tea a day for December 1 – December 24. Plus, a special Facebook group to share your reaction, learn recipes using your tea and connect with other tea lovers.
- Split it up for individual tea gifts – Each tin contains at least 2 servings of tea. Pair 2-3 tins with a cute mug or tumbler and you have the perfect teacher or coworker gift.
- Keep for yourself – The 24 Steeps Collections is the ONLY way to try ALL the holiday exclusive teas. These teas are only available from October 1 – December 31 each year, or until supplies last (and these teas & this collection do sell out!).